Access Life Assistance Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation incorporated in India that supports underprivileged/economically challenged cancer stricken-children with safe and cost free accommodation, nutrition, transport (to the hospital) and education, thus empowering them and their families to complete medical treatment and improving their chances of survival.
1. Admission is granted to any needy child regardless of religion or community.
2. Today, Access Life has 23 family units with 03 centres spread in city of Mumbai (Chembur, Andheri and Thane)
3. 70% of the children admitted to Access Life suffer from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
4. Most of these children come from faraway states like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
5. Access Life centres run at 100% occupancy.
6. We have more "demand" than we can address.